Your business can benefit by reaching a highly desirable demographic–Book-It’s audiences and supporters. Corporate sponsorship provides opportunities for visibility and networking as well as philanthropy. For more information please contact Sally Brunette, Director of Development 206.428.6258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book-It’s sponsorship packages allow your business to reach our fantastic audience and supporters. We are committed to enhancing our Sponsors’ marketing, networking, and philanthropy needs by personalizing sponsorship packages.
How Book-It Can Help You
- Reach: Over 20,000 individuals attend Book-It’s main stage shows every year.
- Reach: Over 53,000 students and 6,800 adults participate in Book-It’s Arts & Education Program every year.
- Awards: 2014 Seattle Arts and Lectures Sherry Prowda Literary Champions Award; 2012 Governor’s Arts Award; 2010 Mayor’s Arts Award among many others.
- Seattle’s only exclusively literature-based theatre company and a national leader in adapting literature for the stage.
How You Can Get Involved
- Season Sponsor ($50,000+)
- Show Sponsor ($25,000+)
- Producer Sponsor ($10,000+)
- Chapter Sponsor ($5,000+)
- Page Sponsor ($1,000+)
In-Kind assistance providing advertising space or air time with radio, television, or print media. Media Sponsors will be acknowledged at the dollar value of the in-kind gift.
Book-It also relies on in-kind donations from area businesses such as: food and wine for our Opening Night parties and other special donor events, photography, or printing services. If your company would like to provide in-kind donations of products or services, we will be happy to work out a custom benefits package for you.
If your products or services would be of interest to Book-It’s patrons, consider becoming a Book-It Partner Establishment to reach our 22,000 patrons. In exchange for offering a discount to Book-It members and donors, Book-It Partner Establishments are promoted in print, online, and through our e-newsletters. If you are interested in becoming a partner please contact Patricia Britton, Director of Marketing & Communications 206.216.0877 ext.100 or email@example.com.