Your business can benefit by reaching a highly desirable demographic–Book-It’s audiences and supporters. Corporate sponsorship provides opportunities for visibility and networking as well as philanthropy. For more information please contact Sally Brunette, Director of Institutional Advancement 206.216.0877, ext. 18 or email@example.com.
Book-It’s sponsorship packages allow your business to reach our fantastic audience and supporters. We are committed to enhancing our Sponsors’ marketing, networking, and philanthropy needs by personalizing sponsorship packages.
How Book-It Can Help You
- Reach: Over 20,000 individuals attend Book-It’s main stage shows every year.
- Reach: Over 53,000 students and 6,800 adults participate in Book-It’s Arts & Education Program every year.
- Awards: 2014 Seattle Arts and Lectures Sherry Prowda Literary Champions Award; 2012 Governor’s Arts Award; 2010 Mayor’s Arts Award among many others.
- Seattle’s only exclusively literature-based theatre company and a national leader in adapting literature for the stage.
How You Can Get Involved
- Season Sponsor ($50,000+)
- Show Sponsor ($25,000+)
- Producer Sponsor ($10,000+)
- Chapter Sponsor ($5,000+)
- Page Sponsor ($1,000+)
- Up to $999
In-Kind assistance providing advertising space or air time with radio, television, or print media. Media Sponsors will be acknowledged at the dollar value of the in-kind gift.
Book-It also relies on in-kind donations from area businesses such as: food and wine for our Opening Night parties and other special donor events, photography, or printing services. If your company would like to provide in-kind donations of products or services, we will be happy to work out a custom benefits package for you.
If your products or services would be of interest to Book-It’s patrons, consider becoming a Book-It Partner Establishment to reach our 22,000 patrons. In exchange for offering a discount to Book-It members and donors, Book-It Partner Establishments are promoted in print, online, and through our e-newsletters. If you are interested in becoming a partner please contact Patricia Britton, Director of Marketing & Communications 206.216.0877 ext.100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.