Looking for a space with ample social distance to work on your building projects? Come on over to our South Seattle scene shop. You’ll have easy access to bus lines, material supplies, transfer station, hazardous waste disposal, and more!
Rental bays in this heated building range from 144 sq. ft. to 280 sq. ft. Multiple bays available!
Pricing begins at $500 per month, long and short term options available.
Rental includes 24/7 shop access, all utilities, and access to the following tools:
- 2 – Sawstop 52” Table Saws
- Altendorf WA8 Sliding Table Saw
- 8” Grizzly Jointer
- 20” Powermatic Planer
- 24” Grizzly Drum Sander
- Powermatic 18” Drill Press
- Bridgewood 18” Bandsaw
- 12” Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- Scotchman 350mm Cold Saw
- Lincoln 220v Welder
- 5hp Grizzly dust collector connected to all stationary woodworking tools
- Break room with fridge, coffee maker, and filtered water
- 120v power available in all bays
- 3 Phase 208V power available at select locations
- Central air system with outlets at all bays
- Forklift on site (available for use with training)
- 14’x14’ roll-up door (able to receive deliveries from most major material suppliers)
- High clearance throughout shop (12’ minimum)
- Upper pallet rack shelving available for rent at additional charge
- Painting and finishing allowed on site with some restrictions (paint sink available)
Renters must provide a certificate of insurance listing Book-It Repertory Theatre as an additionally insured party.
If interested, or to learn more, please contact Book-It’s Technical Director, Ben Radin at email@example.com